(as of Sep 03,2020 08:51:13 UTC – Details)
Developed by experienced technicians and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your ASE Certification A1 or Engine Repair Test.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the A1 test.
The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters.
There are quizzes and key takeaways sections following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- An introduction to the automotive service excellence certification program
- Introduction to Test A1: Engine Repair
- Engine Repair Test A1 Overview
- Engine designs and classifications
- General engine diagnosis
- Cylinder head and valve train diagnosis and repair
- Engine block diagnosis and repair
- Lubrication and cooling systems diagnosis and repair
- Fuel, electrical, ignition and exhaust systems inspection and service
- Your automotive service excellence test results and the certification ladder
- Understanding your test results
- We will end our course with a 100 question practice test with the correct answers explained.
Also included is a 220 page follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as all of the figures, charts, and images we’ll be reviewing.
Now, let’s get started!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.